Externship in EFT Brisbane March 2024
8 March 2024 9:00 am - 11 March 2024 5:00 pm AESTA$995.00 – A$1,595.00
Presenter: Dr Jenny Fitzgerald – Clinical Psychologist, Honorary Assoc Prof (University of Queensland), ICEEFT Certified EFT Trainer
Dates: Friday 8th – Monday 11th March 2024
Times: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Hotel Grand Chancellor
Eligibility requirements: must be a mental health professional or undergraduate student in a mental health course.
- Orientation to the EFT model, its theoretical basis and evidence base. Practical interventions and live demonstration with couples/ relationships (with some focus on individuals and families).
- The Externship in EFT is a 4-day program. Participants must attend all 4 days (9am-5pm) to receive a certificate of completion.
- Pre-reading will be sent to participants one week prior to the commencing date of this event.
- Minimum number of participants required: 10
- Early Bird until 31st January 2024 – $1300 incl GST
- Full Fee from 1st February 2024 – $1595 incl GST
- Full Time Student – $995 incl GST
Payments & Cancellation Policy for Externship in EFT Brisbane March 2024
- Payment is to be made in full at the time of registration.
- Cancellation requests must be received in written form via email@example.com.
- For cancellations, the following applies: (a) more than 30 days prior to start date, the registration fee is refunded, less $50 cancellation fee; (b) inside 30 days, 50% of the registration fee is refunded; (c) within 7 days, there is no refund.
- In the case of medical or family emergency, registration may be transferred to another course or delegate (in consultation with EFTTA, transfer fees may be applicable).
- In the unlikely event that this is cancelled due to a lack of participants or to unforeseen circumstances your registration fee will be refunded in full.
- No shows are not refundable.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Members can accrue Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours by participating in CPD activities that they determine to be relevant to their individual professional skills learning plans and goals. These may be self-initiated. Please check with your Affiliation/Membership body for more information.
Note: Choose a ticket from the options below. We use PayPal for all online payments. If you are claiming the student registration fee, please ensure you have credentials to verify your enrolment status. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ticketing queries or issues with online payments for our training events.
To purchase your ticket, click the + button next to O below and then click Get Tickets.